We will check your files with no obligation!
All your orders come with pre-press file checks at no additional charge. If you want your file reviewed before placing an order, you've come to the right place!
Want Us to Make Sure Your File Will Work Well?
- #1 Resolution - 300 dpi or better
- #2 Color Mode - CMYK color mode
- #3 Resolution of images - Make sure that imagery inside design is not blurry or low quality
- #4 Margins, and Safety Lines - We make sure that all text and imagery is not too close to the edge and other aesthetic points of your design.
- #5 Bleeds and Trim Lines - We check that artwork will bleed and that trim lines are aligned correctly to your artwork.
- #6 Panel sizes - If your job has any bindery involved, we will make sure it prints and folds correctly.
- #7 Spot UV, Foil and Bindery - If your job has SPOT UV, FoilWorx, special diecutting involved, we will make sure all those layers are applied properly.
- #8 Order Details Verification - We make sure that your artwork matches your job order and verify all logistics of your order.
(Note: we do not check your files for typos, wrong phone numbers, etc…)
You should receive a call or an email with the results within one business day of submitting your files. We will give you suggestions for preparing your digital files to insure you get the best printing quality possible.